Monday, March 05, 2007

Panama Update #6

Dear all,

I can’t imagine its already the last week of my mission trip.
Tonight (Monday night) I will have the last session with the youth group.
Tomorrow morning I will go Chinese Tea with an uncle (my friend’s father) and Rev. Ma.
At night, I will conclude my trip with the gathering join with the youth group and young career fellowship.
Wednesday, I will be taking the morning flight to LA to meet my high school friends before heading back to Canada on Sunday. (Please pray for me for a safe trip…!)

For the past weekend, I flied to a city named David for a weekend trip. I visited there last year.
I have many visits for Saturday and Sunday together with the Sunday School and Sunday worship. The brothers and sisters there are very good and supportive. But I am so careless that I forget to bring my camera, thus, not much photos. (Sigh…)
Please pray for them if you can, their desperate need right now: spiritual support.

I have to finish here. I will post some of my photos in my website (http://webhome.idirect.com/~xteam/) and/or visit my blog (http://stupidxteam.blogspot.com/) after I come back to Canada.

Again, thank you for all your prayers, encouragement and support throughout the past month.

See you all in Canada…
Take care,
Kelvin

No comments: