Wednesday, November 07, 2007

LOVE

What a coincident, last night when I opened up my facebook, the two verses from two different facebook app showing us almost the same thing... LOVE.

From the Daily Bible Verse
We love because he first loved us.
1 John 4:19

From TheChurch Daily Bible Verse
We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:28

For the past few months, I am not happy. Feel down, I don't like this, don't like that. "More thanksgiving, Less complain" already wandering my mind since Boston trip. But still...

I think I am not loving enough. I should love more.
Love my parents more.
Love my friends more.
Love myself more.
Love God more.

Because God love me.
Dear Lord, thank you for loving me.
Dear Lord, thank you for letting me to love.
Father God, you already taught me how to love, but please, help me to love.
Thank you.


No comments: