Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Prayer Request...!

After a night of quiet time and reflection, I am pretty sure that I can assume that all those unhappiness during this mission trip was due to my lack of confidence and faith in God.

Satan is using every bit of my lack of self-confidence to charge me, also using my emotions to create un-patience in my heart, and even using a little camera to create frustration within my mind...

So, please pray for me. As we are reaching the last two nights of training, and another sharing during saturday fellowship. I will also pay visitation to couple families and youth.

Please pray for my confident so that I won't be lack of confident. Also, please pray for my faith in God so that emotions won't kill my heart of spreading His gospel. In addition, please also pray for His protection so that all training and visitations will be used so that all brothers and sisters can be benefit from the experience.

God, please be with me...!


No comments: