Sunday, February 15, 2009

"O you of little faith, why did you doubt?"

"O you of little faith, why did you doubt?"
This verse best describe my most needed learning during the trip.

Just like Saturday. Thirty minutes before my first of nine message in eight days (yes, add Sunday school before my Sunday Service message), Satan definitely want to remind me that he will not let any opportunity to beat me to slip away.

It was when my laptop was being "flood" by an accident during the fellowship dinner. It was nobody fault. However, we found out that my laptop was not able to turn on after that. To be honest, at that moment, I am really desperate. Someone whispered to me, do you need a prayer? I don't know what to answer. The only thing I am talking to God... What? No...!!!

However, God really showing to the fellowship, He prepares. One of the brothers eventually bring a small screwdriver with him, and the most important, he knows how to fix a laptop. Within three hours, my laptop was being restored, backup and ready to go.

When I saw him fixing it, the only wordings in my mind, was the sermon I am going to preach Sunday morning. 'When Peter saw the wind, he was afraid, and beginning to sink he cried out, "Lord, save me." Jesus immediately reached out his hand and took hold of him, saying to him, "O you of little faith, why did you doubt?" '

I ask myself, Kelvin, why are you having so little faith?
I feel shame of myself, I should have know that even though the laptop cannot be recovered, my messages is still on. Why bother on the little computer?
Sorry God, I fell into Satan's trap again, I almost failed.
Thankyou for bailed me out, as the message went well Saturday night(at least this is what I believe).



No comments: