Sunday, May 13, 2007

Scare to ask God question

Sometimes I really hate/scare to ask God questions. This morning I suppose to wake up early to do some final preparation of my Sunday school materials. But when I wake up I am so tired and I just wanna to ask God why do I have to wake up that early? As I am asking this question, a friend from HK calls. My friend did not say much but a short sentence, “Haha, I think its time for you to wake up.” My friend almost hangs up after this. This is something like an answer from God: "Hey, its your job to teach the Sunday school under a fully prepared manner, that's why its time for you to wake up...!" What can i say?

Come on…! Why God is answering me in such a fashion…? The most scary part is that God will always answer your question. Just how and what He will answer you.

God, yes, sometimes i really scare, but THANK YOU for answering my prayer.


No comments: