Friday, January 11, 2008

心中的不安 ?!?!

This morning when I was driving in downtown, some emotions came out from my heart when I saw those street-sleepers.

Watching them having an afternoon nap after their lunch, I am asking God, why...? Why some people doing nothing, still having a more steady life than I do...?

I work and work, what have I done wrong...? Why I am still having a lower income than those who are sitting there and doing nothing but bu__ shi__ing... and claiming the fault on others but not themselves? Why they will have a better reputation then I have? Why people still think that they are doing a better job than I do?

God, should I change my style? I am stuck. I am no where.
Why? Honestly, I don't think I have that kind of spirituality that superior than others, but for sure I don't think I am that far with you... then why? Why you award them when high post and salary, and I am still working dead out there and having one small salary which not even able to pay for the enjoyment of having a family trip for Vanacouver during Christmas holiday...?!?!?!

Why...? God, I need the answer...

And as my thoughts still flying... God answer me. (This is always the part I lovely hated, as God always answer my prayer...!!!)

With my CD player playing the song 煙火 of 光良... I have to apologize to God.

是否還記得 一起看煙火 我在你眼裡 看到閃爍
冷冽的寒風 把你吹向我 抱你在我懷中 沒想太多

愛情裡的心動常常讓我難以去捉摸 付出感情太多 原來多情人 總被傷的最重

想起你的擁抱這感覺 短暫紀念 在你我之間 有時說變就變 就像煙火 下一秒消失不見
想起你的微笑這畫面 短暫紀念 放在心裡面 你說過的永遠 留在昨天 就當它是我最美的紀念

冷冽的寒風 把你吹向我 抱你在我懷中 沒想太多

愛情裡的心動常常讓我難以去捉摸 付出感情太多 原來多情人 總被傷的最重

想起你的擁抱這感覺 短暫紀念 在你我之間 有時說變就變 就像煙火 下一秒消失不見
想起你的微笑這畫面 短暫紀念 放在心裡面 你說過的永遠 留在昨天 就當它是我最美的紀念

我的心情今天已換了季 天邊出現彩虹
晴朗陽光灑在我的天空 閃爍
像是笑著告訴我 愛到最後是寬容

想起你的擁抱這感覺 短暫紀念 在你我之間 有時說變就變 就像煙火 下一秒消失不見
想起你的微笑這畫面 短暫紀念 放在心裡面 你說過的永遠 留在昨天 就當它是我最美的紀念
還有你陪我走過這一切 記憶中裡 那些微笑的臉

Seems like God is asking me... "Why you always try to compare yourselve with others...? Did I not giving you grace enough...?"

"You have a car, a family, a job... its already better than many of the people, some of them even wealthier than you. Don't you think you have a happier life than most of those you envy with...?"

"Don't you just enjoy the lovely relationship between you and me?"
"My lovely child, just don't leave me... you will enjoy the intimacy...!

Sigh, this is the fun part of being a Christian, who believe in God, you are not 阿Q, but you really can get the answer from God. God will always care about me, and give me the best I should have. Kelvin, just calm down, don't worry. Justice will always be in God's world.

GOD, THANK YOU...! YOU ARE SO LOVELY...! I LOVE YOU...!




No comments: