Monday, March 03, 2008

Last word on Panama Mission Feb 08

Dear partners,

After a 12-hours journey, I was safely back to my home sweet home. Despite of a little bumpy landing in Newark airport, the rides are fine. Although it does not as horrible as in Germany, the turbulence did create some emotional-excited moments. Everyone clapped their hands when we landed. In addition to the safe leading in the first leg, it also brought me some inspiration from the movie "Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium”. You can see more about the movie by going http://www.magorium.com.

"Believe" is the word for the movie. You believe it or you don’t. It’s all your call for the magic. It will only be there if you believe in it. Just like the gifts of God for us to serve. “Believe” is the magic word. If you believe that God is giving you the gift to serve, just go ahead and serve, otherwise, you will just lose the chance to find that out yourself.

Well, I just experienced that on the second leg of my flight. I bump into the chance to speaking to “my neighbour” Ali, who is a Muslim from Pakistan, and a business man who immigrated to Toronto ten years ago. During our conversation, we discuss the “man named Jesus” in Christianity and Islam. I have the chance to better know about how Islam see about it. To be honest, I try to avoid speaking to him for the first few moments. But I am glad that I didn’t, as we finally not only exchange our religious views, but also the views of business. Thanks God for giving me the opportunity to hear more and know more.

Hereby I would like to give thanks to all the brothers and sisters in Panama who have helped me throughout this month. Thank you for your hospitality, and also your time to take me here and there. Also, thank you for your meals and sharing. Although I cannot have a concrete date of seeing you again, hopefully it won’t be too long.

Finally, but not least, I have to thank you all for your prayers. Without your prayer backup and encouragements, I don’t think I can quickly rebound from my sudden spiritual downfall during the trip. Of course, God is the one who’s leading the way, but He uses you to cast His blessing upon me. Thank you all. My dear Lord, thank you.

Please visit www.xteam.ca for my future updates.
May God bless you…

Your partner in Christ,
Kelvin



No comments: