Saturday, July 11, 2009

Uneasy dream lines

This morning we walk around 25 mins back to AFC.
Under the sun, its a bit hot, but I think its good for myself to clear up my mind a bit as I don't really have a sleep last nite. I dreamt for the whole night.

Lately I have been dreaming a lot, but unlike the usual me, I cannot remember my dreams when I woke up. I know I have dreamt something but so few that I can remember. And even i can remember some, I don't quite get the meaning of it.

Just like last week, in the dream I saw the news of the death of president of USA IOC (of course, the name in the dream is definitely is not the real name), and I cannot figure out why I have that dream.

And last night, I dream that I was at a custom counter, and the custom office mistakenly send my backpack to re-check-in on transit. He was very nervous. (No way in real life that any custom office will help you, neither they will feel guilty when they find out that they are wrong.) When he was nervously figuring out what to do to fix it, there is a CCF alumni coming over and saying that she can use her authority at the airport to help me find my backpack.

Hmmm.... so strange... so here and there.




No comments: