Sunday, December 27, 2009

Urbana Day 1

After 15 hours of driving in a mild snow storm, we finally arrived in St. Louis safely.

And... the tiredness did not block the message of God in the very first day, given that its a short one.

First reminder: Despite any expectation of coming to Urbana2009, it won't make any difference unless we allow it to make some difference to us. Yes, I really have to open up my heart in order for His Message to flow thru my mind...

First message from Urbana2009:
John 1:14. God use "Incarnation" to (1) use as a mean to communicate with us (2) sending us a message and (3) be a model for us.

Speaker reminds me that Jesus did not save us by inviting us to his place, but coming to our world instead, a place where not the most comfortable.

My question to myself: Why I am working on campus with students?
Reflection: Simply because campus is the most comfortable place for students.

Yes, that is campus mission...


No comments: