Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Urbana Day 3

Coming to day 3, everyone of us feeling tired, and... overwhelming.
So many information regarding mission, so many things about our inner lives, so many things about our future...

Really need time to sit down and digest...

Few things that I need to reflect on today

(1) John 2:11 saying that the miracle of turning water to wine was the first of the signs through which Jesus revealed his glory. If I were Jesus, what kind of changes do I want to become the first sign...?

(2)Since last nite, thru this morning, till this night... "Trust in God's providence" running around my head... Am I trust God enough regarding his providence?

(3)One speaker said, God do not want "helicopter missionary". Yes, I am now involving a few mission projects, but do I really have root in them?

(4)John 15 talking about abiding in God. Learning the word of God without obedience just like knowledge without live. Obedience... A huge hole for me to improve.

(5)Give is always better than get. Speaker today reminding me: Get is not bad, but its all about self-center. Give is something we should learn, experience and put in practice. Am I willing to give without thinking of getting?

.
.
.
.
.

Tomorrow... commitment nite... hmm...




No comments: