Monday, December 28, 2009

Urbana Day 2

A few questions today which really makes me to reflect on my own spirituality...

First Question, during the morning Bible study on John 1:35-42:
"If you really trusted God's role in bringing your friends to a place of belief, how would it affect the way you think about evangelism? What blocks you from inviting people to 'come & see'?"

Second reflection, during the exposition session on John 1:43-51...
Together with John 1:35-42, Jesus told the two disciples "Come and See" and they can see the Messiah. Philip told Nathanael "Come and See", that turns Nathanael declaring that Jesus is God.
Then, question to myself, am I good/faithful/trust-worthy enough for other to take my "Come and See"...?

Third reflection... for us, as a pastoral leader, our mission road should be like "Transformation -> Covenant -> Mission".
Do I Transform enough so that my testimony can display what God grace has cast upon me? Is my covenant with God a good testimony of my relationship with God? Will my direction of Mission be not in the right focus?


No comments: