Sunday, February 07, 2010

Panama Update (2)

Enjoying the past weekend very much.

Friday nite, I shared my experience of "how to be a person following God's will". What I actually did is to share my mistakes in the past and to encourage them to learn more about God thru the Bible.

Saturday, pre-camp was successful. At night, the youth fellowship of IEC go out for visitation as their program. The visitations go better than we expected. My team headed to the new mall for visitation... yeah...! Grandma of one of the youth turn to Christ during this event. Praise the Lord.

Starting Monday, for five days, 136 teens will be at the 10th Panama Youth Camp. Please pray for these teens as most of them have yet to confirm their faith. Also, please pray for the committee, as there will be 170 people in the camp, and many things for the committee to handle: meals, games, bible studies... and please pray for the speaker.

Some photos here... take a look...



No comments: