Sunday, February 14, 2010

Panama Update (3)

Dear all, thank you for your prayer support.

The 10th Anniversary of Panama Youth Camp was very successful. Among 138 participants, 38 of them dedicate their lives to God first time, while many of them rededicate themselves to God, while four of them willing to serve as full-time ministers. Please keep continue to pray for the youth, as a lot of follow-up work need to be done by the local ministry here in Panama. Also, please pray for the ministers so that they will have wisdom and strength to feed these new sheeps.

Today. I have the opportunity to help out with an evangelical clinic held by a Chinese-American doctor. Not only I learn how to fill up 600 needles in a hour, I also learn the pain of the patients, as I was needled too...!

Photos will be up soon, stay tuned...

Sunday (14th), I will particpate in Chinese New Year event similiar to what we have in Toronto, although a bit smaller in size. But the traffic should be huge. The Panama Chinese Church will have a booth at the event, please pray for the ministry.

Monday (15th), there will be a boat cruise where the youth fellowship and their families will enjoy the day on the sea. Of course I will be there too...! Please pray for the evangelical work, especially pray for the young people.

All Panama Alliance Churches will have a joint retreat Monday to Tuesday. Although not confirmed with my schedule, as there will be another clinic on Tuesday (and I am very interested in helping out), mostly I will be able to join the retreat Tuesday evening. Please pray for the retreat and please pray for the clinic.

Again, thank you for your prayer support... and... Happy Chinese New Year...!
May God bless you with a fruitful year of Tiger...!


No comments: