Friday, January 30, 2009

Faith is all I am asking for...

Its all about the ironic feeling in your heart, but after all, its all about your faith to believe.

Its ironic that I know God is giving me the best, but I don't think I am having the best now. I need faith to believe the God has already given me the best, its just I have yet to understand it.

Its ironic as I want to understand so many "Why?"s in my mind, but I also understand that there are so may "Why?"s are not able to understand. I need faith to believe that God has His reason to allow all those "Why?"s to happen.

Its ironic that I want to see my future, but on the other hand, everyone know that you will never know your future except I am convinced that I am going to Heaven after death. I need faith to believe that God is taking good care of my future.

Its ironic that I know that I should not have to worry, but I always worry about this and that. I need faith to believe that God is in control and I really have nothing to worry.

Its ironic that I know that I should follow the Will of God, however, I always feel pain occurs when doing that. I need faith to believe that following His will is the most enjoyable one, and no pain really no gain.

Its ironic that you know that Satan is going to attack you so that you don't have faith to serve Him, but I always fall into Satan's temptations. I need a lot of faith to believe that I can fight as long as I am walking with God, even though sometime I might fall.

Life is full of irony. But FAITH TO BELIEVE will always overruled these ironies.

God, please, let me have more FAITH so that I can BELIEVE.




No comments: