Friday, October 26, 2007

Happy... Not Happy

Happy today, as I can safely arrive home... :)
Not happy, as my luggages were all rip off inside out by the US security... they took out my sample size samples by the airlines whick i carried around for the whole trip. Pass though all the check point, but not the last one... They also broke the luggage lock of one of two checked bags... They unpack the the other checked bag, rearranged but badly repacked, my cleansing form were leaked, making all the stuff dirty, luckly can clean...:(

Happy, got back home and finally can enjoy my TV... :)
Not happy, all the last few weeks recordings were mistakenly recorded as SAP and not Cantonese... :(

Happy, seeing all my brothers and sisters... :)
Not happy, knowing some of them are now in difficulties... :(

Happy, back home... :)
Not happy, home alone... :(




No comments: