Thursday, October 11, 2007

HK Trip Oct 8-10

Oct 8
I met up with another friend from Panama, Hugo, but sigh... again, forget to take pictures. We had a good time for the day, as we spent most of the time -- reading and buying books in Christian bookstores... :P Sorry Hugo...!!!

At night, I met up with Joanne, my lovely little sister, and Elita. The Japanese food is great and the shrimp and urchin sashimi are soooooooooooooo fresh.




And... Joanne, I will miss you...!!!

Oct 9
SJC Day...

I head back to SJC this afternoon, they change a lot.
New teachers room.
New lift.
New young female teachers...!!!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=9827&l=83844&id=514761224

At night, I am so enjoy as I met up with some friends who have known each other for many many years, but haven't been in touch for many many years.
Yam, Vincent, Adem, Augustine, Trevor... I still remember those old days when we fight for the first place in the line... and I always WON...!!! yeah...



Oct 10

Meet up with Cindy this morning, Winnie in the afternoon, Judy and Okita in the evening.

Mrs. _____ : May God bless your marriage.
Miss Ko: Don't hesitate la... GO! Go! GO!
Miss Yeung: God will lead you for the best job and future... so remember: PRAY...! Trust me, He will guide you all the way...
Miss Lam: Don't sit there and work. Go out more...!!!





For more photos:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=9830&l=ab0b7&id=514761224

No comments: