Saturday, October 13, 2007

HK Trip Oct 11-13

Window shopping and shopping...

HK things are cheap, but the only problem for me to travel in HK is also that reason. The things are cheap, but should I buy it or not? Why buying them? That is one of the struggle for me during these three days. I have no money to spend, so I have to control myself in using money. But when you saw the price, its so tempting...

Seeing Terry, Stanley, Alice and... Raymond thursday nite, so happy to see them. Most of them are back to church life, thanks God.



Friday afternoon, visit my home school at the interschool swimming competition. Wow... 24sec for C-grad 50 Freestyle, what a time...! I am old, really old. Especially when I leaving Kowloon Park with MTR and saw two of my little F1 schoolmates, they left with their parents carrying their swimming bags for them, really jealous...!

Thank you Michael for bringing me to have 大排擋食雞燉翅... yummy...!



Saturday daytime, running thru HK cemeteries to visit grandpa(s) and grandma... Bye, see you some years after, hopefully I will come back soon to visit you people again...

In the evening, my uncle brings me to 中環鏞記食燒鵝... make my HK trip so fulfilling...!

At night, thanks God for bringing me a friend to walk 廟街 with me, so that I don't need to go thru this historic part of Hong Kong alone.

Tomorrow will go 恩福 worship and seeing friends from my university years in Ottawa. Guys, I really miss you... see you tomorrow...!




No comments: