Sunday, October 14, 2007

HK Trip Oct 14

Today, I visit Yan Fook Church again. This time is for service.
It is a total different feeling compare to my visit to the building on thursday, Oct 12.



Last time when Pastor Vincent and Judy took me to walk around, the church was so quiet...

and today, the line up was huge, not only to get in, but to get out...

The sermon was not only great, but super...!

And... after Sunday service, I am glad to have dinner with some old friends from Ottawa. Really miss them... haven't seeing them for years...



In the afternoon, I have a drink with a mentor-type friend. He reminds me a lot... Yes... should I really think about leaving? Why think yourself to be the savior when people already think that you are satan? He reminds me about this:究竟是『眾人皆醉我獨醒』,還是『眾人皆醒我獨醉』? Talking about experience, they have more than you do. Spirtuality, they should be much better than you do. Maturity, forget it, how can I be more mature than they do? So, yeah, stop complaining. Stop bitter. Just shut up and work...!!!

At night, have dinner with Shirley. I enjoy everytime we chat, as it will always be encouraging... God, thank you for giving me this friend...




No comments: