Saturday, October 20, 2007

HK Trip Oct 18

My very last day in HK, a busy day.

In the morning I pay a visit to Disneyland, oops… it should be the garden leading you to Disneyland. Yup…that’s good enough for me…
In the afternoon, having lunch with a student that went back to HK this school term.



As I am in Mongkok, so I am also picking up souvenirs that I bought for friends and good friends. Don’t worry friends, you will know what I am talking about when you have it.

Rushing to Chai Wan for a long-time friend, my used-to-be prayer partner… without him, I am sure I won’t be a servant of God now… He just came out for a drink and seeing each other for a short while. Raymond, thank you.
Making me the worst of the day is that I thought that the dinner tonight was at 8 before my student called. I was window shopping at Elements at the time… I rush there and I am glad that I rush there as the buffet was wonderful… thank you Pinky and your family…



Late night, I spent the last night with a friend who need a lot of support in HK...
and I do so by making her spending the night in Mongkok with a WHITE ball dress...
I feel sorry about her... but really appreciate the time we spend in HK last two weeks... thank you...! So, remember, when you feel lonely, there will always be friends, and of course I am one of them, in Canada who always support you... so, be strong....




No comments: