Wednesday, October 10, 2007

HK Trip Oct 7

It was a wonderful Sunday for me.

In the morning
I was wondering if I were back to my homeland, as I knew less then ten sentences on the bus and walking to Sogo in CausewayBay... the whole area was full of Philippines. Mission is the only word occupying my mind... "oh NO! Please, just give me a break... Ha Ha" I told God.

The worship at Tung Fook Church was wonderful. It was energetic and touching. But the message was a bit short, as it was so good and I want to listen more...

In the afternoon
Elita and I walk thru the whole CausewayBay and WanChai (poor Elita... she was walking on heels...!) and we visit the famous (and old) Boston Restaurant. Its still that good...! We have FlameBeef, and taste very good.






If you have facebook, you can view the video here.
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=18954691224

I also visit my place of early childhood: St. Joseph's College Primary School. So many memories... Wanna see my school? Click here...

In the evening
We met Adeline and we have the chance to watch the show "A Symphony of Lights" 「幻彩詠香江」. This nightly spectacle combines interactive lights of 44 key buildings on both Hong Kong Island and Kowloon with musical effects to showcase the vibrancy and glamorous night vista of Victoria Harbour. It is amazing...!

I put a bit into my facebook video:
Symphony of Lights 1 and Symphony of Lights 2

In the night
The Symphony of Lights inspired us to visit a place I haven't been there for around 20 years... THE PEAK...!!! Everything there were changed. New buildings, new bus terminal, higher bus fare, except one thing: the nightview is still the best...! Dear Lord, THANK YOU...!

You can view all the photos here





No comments: